This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 October, 2014.
HPI BMW M3 GT2 (E92) Clear Body (200mm)
1/10Touring Car Size 200mm/Use offset wheels for 190mm width chassis The BMW logo, the BMW wordmark and the BMW model designations are Trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.
This HPI body is an official replica of the race-winning BMW M3 GT2campaigned by the Rahal Letterman Racing in the American Le Mans Series. Bold styling and an aggressive racing stance make this the ultimate version of the BMW M3. We include two giant sheets of decals that allow you create an exact replica of the BMW Motorsport #90 car driven by R/C enthusiast Joey Hand and Bill Auberlen.
This 200mm body fits wide 1/10 scale sedans and features the usual HPI attention to detail. Included with the body are two large pre-cut decal sheets that include window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, stripes, official logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. This body is clear so you can make an exact replica of the #90 race car or paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Molded nylon rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)