This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 December, 2011.
Team Losi 1/10 Ten-SCTE 4x4 Brushless RTR Truck
The ultimate 4WD short course truck is now available in an RTR configuration! The 1/10-scale licensed TEN-SCTE RTR has arrived and its ready to dominate the short course. With a digital high-torque servo, an anodized aluminum chassis and a powerful, programmable brushless system, the TEN-SCTE doesnt disappoint. Its extremely durable and perfect for racing or bashing with your friends.
- DURABLE, ANODIZED ALUMINUM TEN CHASSIS
- ALUMINUM, ADJUSTABLE, OIL-FILLED, COIL-OVER SHOCKS
- PROGRAMMABLE SC BRUSHLESS ESC
- 550-SIZED, FOUR-POLE, 2800KV SC MOTOR
- SPEKTRUM SR300 RECEIVER WITH 2.4GHZ DSM TECHNOLOGY
- THREE SEALABLE DIFFERENTIALS
- SIMPLE-ADJUST MOTOR MOUNT
- DIGITAL, HIGH-TORQUE STEERING SERVO
- 12MM WHEEL HEXES
- LOSI EXCLUSIVE ECLIPSE™ SCT TREAD PATTERN
- OFF-ROAD BEADLOCK-STYLE WHEELS
- REALISTIC SC BUMPERS WITH LOSI LOGO MUD FLAPS
- 4MM ADJUSTABLE TURNBUCKLES WITH CAPTURED ENDS
- CAPTURED HINGE PINS
Lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
Precision formed and machined from 3mm thick premium aluminum alloy, the TEN-SCTE's chassis provides a rock-solid foundation for unbeatable strength and stability. The chassis plate features a black anodized coating for increased durability and resistance to the elements.
Anodized, Threaded Shocks
The TEN-SCTE's big-bore, 12mm machined aluminum shock bodies are blue anodized for smooth operation and wear resistance. Threaded shock collars offer easy yet precise adjustment of pre-load and ride height. Shock pistons and bladders are specifically designed for the TEN-SCTE's chassis design and weight provides optimum ride and handling.
550-sized, 4-pole, 2800Kv programmable brushless system
This brushless system was designed to harness the most power available for the TEN-SCTE 4WD platform. The 550-sized, 4-pole motor provides an ample amount of torque and top end speeds for any type of action you are looking for. The ESC is easy to set up and is programmable with features like brake/reverse type, brake/reverse amount, punch control, voltage cutoff, motor timing and much more.
Simple-adjust motor mount
The TEN-SCTE's motor mount design is based on the TLR race-oriented 8IGHT-E motor mount design. A single screw will allow for quick adjustments and motor removal for maintenance and cleaning.
Off-road beadlock-style wheels with Losi exclusive Eclipse™ SCT tread pattern
The black wheels with simulated beadlock rings ensure power is transferred to the ground in style, while the Eclipse SCTs provide plenty of traction on multiple surface types.
4mm adjustable turnbuckles with captured ends
We've designed the TEN-SCTEs tie rods with captured ends to stand up to extreme impacts and virtually any terrain you'll encounter. Captured rod ends prevent accidental disconnection and keep the suspension solid and reliable.
Spektrum DX3E and SR300
The TEN-SCTE comes ready to run with a DX3E radio system that features Spektrum 2.4GHz technology. Packed with features, the DX3E gives you everything you need to take complete control of the TEN-SCTE RTR. Its tough to beat this easy-to-use radio with its modern Spektrum styling, interference-free driving and added features such as battery indicator LEDs and steering dual rates. It also comes with a shorter antenna, requires fewer batteries and lets you run more than six vehicles at a time. The SR300 receiver also comes preinstalled.
- Three-channel surface system
- Spektrum&trade 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- Two-position, three-position or linear auxiliary setting
- Steering dual rate knob for easy adjustment
- Independent travel adjustment dials for all three channels
- Battery voltage level indicator LEDs
- Servo reversing on all three channels