This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 November, 2016.
Kyosho 1/10 DBX VE 2.0 RTR 4WD Brushless Buggy
R/C system and servo enhance dynamic brushless motor performance with the latest control technology!
The convenience of 1/10 scale mixes with 1/8 scale performance levels in the DBX VE 2.0, and is now equipped with the latest in R/C control technology. Precision detailed setting is possible through throttle end-point adjustment for accelerator and brake, and steering dual-rate adjustment for steering angle that augments the standard throttle and steering trim on the included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter. Linear steering feel is delivered by the new torque-type KS4031-06W steering servo that resists kickback from the road surface. In addition to superior control, the new DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a colorful printed body with white motif and high-vis neon yellow wheels that light up the track. The formidable chassis features aluminum parts anodized in signature gun metallic and is equipped with the Team ORION power source of the former model. 1/8 scale racing buggy tires combine with long wheelbase and wide tread to deliver excellent stability to extract the full power of the brushless motor under any conditions.
Simple chassis structure features an inner cover as a barrier to dirt and dust and is excellent for maintenance. Receiver is installed inside the radio box for protection against the elements.
Equipped with high rigidity dish-type wheels. Micro square pattern tires are included as standard but can be changed to 1/8 GP buggy tires.
One-piece battery box is also compatible with lithium batteries. Battery is fixed securely for strong shock resistance.
Aluminum die cast mount firmly secures the Team ORION VORTEX R10 EVO brushless motor to deliver maximum power through to the drive system.
Team ORION VORTEX R10 Sports ESC features 5 programs to choose from. Super plug connection and cooling fan meet the demands of large currents.
Fully interchangeable suspension arms and front-rear interchangeable shock stays and knuckles are excellent for spare parts quantity and cost efficiency.
Features large capacity oil shocks with dial adjustment of chassis height. Optimal shock spring rates can be selected to match chassis specifications.
Includes Syncro KT-231P 2.4GHz transmitter with automatic frequency band control. Dial setting adjustments make it easy to adjust, even for beginners.
Advanced design of forward cabin-type body delivers superior aerodynamic effect. Printed body is pre-cut with decals attached.
- Combines the simplicity of 1/10 class with the dynamic performance of 1/8 class.
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts create a formidable racing style.
- Compatible with a wide variety of 1/8 racing buggy tires and wheels.
- Features high-torque waterproof servo that delivers superior controllability.
- Equipped with servo saver to protect servo from crash impact.
- Team Orion VORTEX R10 Sports features auto-cut function when overheating or low voltage situation occurs.
- Large size center shaft and swing shafts on each wheel deliver high rigidity and strength.
- Precision setting of chassis height, camber, tread and toe angle can be made.
- Gear ratio optimized for 1/8 racing buggy wheels & tires.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body is pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- Cross wrench
Required for operation
- 7.2V or 7.4V Battery
- Battery charger for battery
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
Chassis Technical Data
|Tire(F/R)||F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm|
|Gear Ratio||8.87 : 1|
|First reduction||2,88 (46T/16T)|
|Second reduction||3.08 (450T/13T)|
|Motor||Team ORION VORTEX 10 EVO|