This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 28 October, 2012.
Tamiya 1/14 Scania R470
Click HERE to see how the 3Speed transmission works on this vehicle.
About the Scania R470 Highline
Swedish manufacturer Scania has a long history of producing exceptional trucks designed for long-haul transport. The company's R-series made its debut in 2004 and quickly built a highly favorable reputation that led to it being given the prestigious International Truck of the Year award in 2005.
Click here to see how the 3Speed transmission works on this vehicle.
Specs & Features
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck. Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission. Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers. Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper. Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels. Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Separately requires battery, charger, and transmitter (4-channel transmitter highly recommended).
Semi-Truck Kits Require
4ch Radio sys.
8 x AA batteries
(Unless stated differently in products Description or Specifications)