The Spektrum AR636 is a 6-channel AS3X sport receiver. For a limited time the AR636 includes smartphone and PC programming cables.
A new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X®(Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
Please note that smartphone programming is currently only available for iPhones. PC programming will not be available until September 2014. Please refer to the table below for more information:
Model typeAirplaneTypeAR636 AS3X sport receiverTelemetryYes# of Channels6ModulationDSM2/DSMXBand2.4GHzLength1.70 in (42mm)Width0.90 in (23.5mm)Height0.60 in (14mm)Weight0.36 oz (10.2 g)Voltage Range3.5-9.6VAntenna Length200mmFlight Log CompatibleYesResolution