This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 11 April, 2015.
Kyosho 1/8 Mad Force Kruiser 2.0 RTR 4WD Nitro Monster Truck
Go ballistic with rigid axle 4WD
3-speed A/T + 25-class engine power!
3-speed automatic transmission and rigid axle combine with massive 160mm diameter tires to power this heavy-duty shaft-drive 4WD chassis over the roughest terrain with sure-footed confidence. Also, the long wheelbase and low down suspension combine to deliver superior mid to high range speed performance and the new KE25 engine and its welded manifold and tuned muffler polished to a stunning gleam realize both ease of use and high power output. From tarmac to the roughest off-road, the KRUISER is easy to control over any type of surface. And it is available full pre-assembled in a Readyset package including the advanced 2.4GHz Synchro KT-231P R/C system that eliminates the need for frequency bands. In addition to the full setting options available on the transmitter, the KR-331 receiver features a failsafe function that throttles down in the event the radio signal is lost or interrupted. With the Kruiser’s advanced design and performance features, the excitement of monster truck action is in your hands!
Rigid axle uses machine cut spiral bevel gears on front and rear differentials in a shaft drive 4WD to deliver breathtaking power and performance.
Improved movement rationalizes the suspension arm position to its 1G condition while maintaining plenty of suspension stroke. High strength suspension arms realize an ideal rigid suspension feel.
Pre-mounted easy-starting KE25 engine features a gray anodized head and polished tuned silencer with manifold.
3-piece clutch shoe produces smooth gear mesh and efficient power while the 3-speed transmission delivers powerful traction and extended acceleration.
Includes removable intake limiting reducer. Minimizes lean mixture from over tightening of the needle and allows easy and safe break-in of the engine.
Low height radio box allows realistic recreation of scale body form and a lower center of gravity for superior cornering and driving stability.
17mm wheel hubs and nuts are compatible with the Inferno series.
High Torque type waterproof servo
Stylish 2.4GHz R/C system featuring dual rate function is pre-installed. Also features 4-channel receiver, providing scope for future development.
- Fully assembled Readyset just needs fuel and batteries to run.
- 3-speed A/T delivers maximum effectiveness from the powerband.
- Rigid front and rear axles with solid casing realize effective traction transfer.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- New design knuckles expand steering angle.
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body is complete with decals applied.
- Rear differential equipped with strengthened steel bevel gears.
- Radio box protects R/C components from dust and dirt.
- Big unidirectional pneumatic rubber tires.
- Interchangeable front and rear suspension arms provide efficient parts utilization for maintenance.
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension realize dynamic rough road performance with rock-solid straight line stability and cornering speed.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C linkage setup complete
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body complete with decals applied
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Synchro KT-231P R/C system
- Fuel Bottle
- Plug Heater
- Cross Wrench
- Hex Wrench
Required for Operation
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for R/C system
- D-size batteries x 2 for glow plug heater
Chassis Technical Data
|Tread (F/R)||310mm / 310mm|
|Tire(F/R)||Φ160×100mm / Φ160×100mm|
|Engine||KE25 with Recoil Starter|