This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 11 April, 2015.
Kyosho 1/10 Lazer ZX-6 Brushless 4WD Competition Buggy Kit
The next generation of the Lazer ZX series is here!
In the world of EP 4WD racing, the Lazer ZX series has been competing and winning at the highest levels of RC racing for years. And now the newest evolution of the Lazer ZX series is here, with the all new Lazer ZX-6! Starting with an all new slim design 7075 T6 aluminum hard coated chassis with adjustable battery and motor configurations that allow the use of a shorty pack on either the left or the right side of the chassis, or the tried and true saddle pack configuration. The ball diffs are tungsten carbide equipped and include genuine X-Gear Diff lube and High Graphite grease. A new advanced steering geometry have greatly improved steering response and smoothness. The one piece shock tower/camber link mounts and composite chassis brace design add durability and ease of maintenance to this new 4WD machine. All four suspension mounts are now machined aluminum and track/toe width adjustable by the use of composite inserts for maximum tuning ability. The new Lazer ZX-6 has been designed to take your racing to the next level and beyond.
Slim 7075 T6 Hard coated chassis for maximum stability, durabilty, and amazing handling.
Multiple battery/motor configurations are possible, shorty on the right or left, and saddle pack layout are all possible.
Velvet coated big bore shocks with one piece aluminum shock caps and genuine X-Gear springs are included.
One piece shock tower/camber link mount increases durability and ease of maintenance. Composite chassis braces keep the front to rear flex to a minimum while still allowing for side to side flex.
Aluminum suspension mounts on all four mounting positions increase durability and are track and toe width adjustable by changing the included inserts.
New cab forward body and high flow wing for the perfect aero balance.
- Slim 7075 T6 milled hard coated aluminum chassis with composite side guards.
- New more advanced steering geometry with aluminum rack.
- One piece bulkhead cap shock tower/camber link mount.
- New sliding motor mount design.
- Tungsten ball equipped differentials.
- Adjustable motor/battery layout. Compatible with shorty or saddle packs.
- Velvet coated big bore aluminum shocks with one piece aluminum caps.
- Genuine X-Gear springs, ball diff grease and hi-graphite grease.
- Heavy duty ring gears for a bulletproof drive train.
- New cab forward body and high flow wing.
Required for Operation
- 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-ESC R/C System
- Tire inserts
- Battery charger
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Batteries for transmitter
|Tread (F/R)||210mm / 200mm|
|Gear Ratio||2.6:1 (2nd)|
|Weight||1,650g (without electronics)|