Motor can be removed with just 2 screws and backlash requires no adjustment. Gear ratio can be changed (with aftermarket gear) by loosening 2 screws. Incorporates high durability diff gears and realizes a long maintenance cycle.
Battery pack can be changed through the hatch on the underside of the chassis. One touch releases the lock for reliable and easy access.
Double wishbone suspension is equipped with friction shocks. Dial adjustment allows chassis height to be changed is available.
Bead lock style wheels feature separate tire mounting section. No glue is required when replacing tires. Simply tighten screw to secure. Tires deliver exceptional dual purpose performance.
2.4GHz Perfex KT-200 R/C system features full setting functionality and removes the need to manage frequency bands. Equipped with pre-set ESC so is able to start as soon as power is switched on.
Includes previously optional oil shock conversion!
Includes Team ORION 1800Mah NiMH battery and easy to use wallcharger.
New Orion brushed motor electronic speed control with LiPo capability.
- Insert batteries in the transmitter and charge and load the battery onto the fully pre-assembled chassis in the Readyset to start.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- Newly designed 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
True racing buggy performance has never been easier to enjoy!
Remove from box and start racing!
Insert 4 AA-size batteries into the transmitter and charge and load the battery onto the fully factory assembled chassis. The body is complete with coloring and stickers applied. No difficult assembly and setup is required. Designed so everyone can experience Kyosho power and performance.
2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system installed!
2.4GHz R/C system allows the model to be used as soon as power is switched on. Eliminates the need to manage frequency bands. Equipped with pre-set high-performance ESC (electronic speed controller). Suspension has no adjustment points so tricky settings are not required. Now anyone can drive with skill!
While the chassis design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its basic structure, each section has been modified with beginner friendly specifications. For example, the battery can be changed through a hatch on the underside of the chassis without removing the body. In addition, the snap-on panel structure of the body allows easy access to the interior chassis. As the chassis is designed with minimal adjustment points, there is also a reduced maintenance requirement.
Supports improvement in driving technique!
Provides responsive control for real buggy-like driving performance. Feel your skill improve with each drive! With no assembly and setup required, you can dedicate more time to training. Designed specifically for beginners, the Sandmaster promises the best introduction to R/C buggy racing you can wish for.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-assembled body with decals applied
- Perfex KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
|Tread (F/R)||190mm / 190mm|
|Tire(F/R)||Φ86mm × 32mm / Φ86mm × 32mm|
|Gear Ratio||8.76 : 1|
|R/C System||Perfex KT-200|