This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 23 May, 2015.
Kyosho 1/10 Dirt Hog RTR 4WD Electric Racing Buggy
Beginner 4WD racing buggy installed with 2.4GHz RC system!
Designed and built to deliver real off-road performance, the EP Fazer Dirthog is an electric buggy that is ready for action straight out of the box. With its low center of gravity design, the center shaft 4WD provides total control and agility. In addition, the slipper clutch, metal diff gears, sealed transmission and left/right one-piece structure of the suspension arm and pivot pin provide the durability and impact resistance for the Dirthog to take on the roughest tracks anywhere without hesitation. Fitted with a 45A continuous current ESC and waterproof KS4081-04W servo, the set also features easy setting of suspension, tie-rods and the KT-231P transmitter (included). The Dirthog can be toughened up even further with a wide range of optional parts as your skill level improves. Everything needed to get going is included except batteries for the transmitter. Just charge up the included battery for the chassis and switch the 2.4GHz R/C system ON, and get dirty! The EP Fazer Dirthog provides real buggy setup and linear control for the ideal entry into the world of R/C motor sports.
Installed with powerful but easy to manage G2X 20T motor.
Motor mount can be removed with 3 screws while easy adjustment of gear backlash is achieved with just two screws.
Sealed transmission keeps dirt out while the slipper clutch protects the drive train against unexpected backlash and shocks.
Waterproof Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC included boasts a large 45A capacity. ESC is easily set with or without reverse and can be switched from Ni-MH to Li-Po battery by changing the jumper connector.
Battery is easily replaced through the hinged hatch. Chassis rigidity and strength are maintained. Compatible with hard case Li-Po batteries.
AC charger is included with Team Orion made 7.2V-1800 nickel-metal hydride battery.
2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands. Features full setting functionality and is compatible with future technological development.
Features specially designed wheels and tires. Produces adaptable running performance on hard surfaces such as tarmac and of course rough surfaces and off road.
High response & high torque waterproof KS4081-04W servo pre-installed.
- Insert batteries (not included) into the transmitter; set the included battery on the fully assembled chassis, and the Readyset is GO!
- Designed with low center gravity throughout, starting with the center shaft 4WD.
- Includes body printed in vivid color scheme.
- Sealed structure of differential and transmission keeps the dirt out.
- Features metal bevel gears and slipper clutch to take hard shocks.
- Suspension can be adjusted by upper arm and tie rod.
- Cab-forward style body design and large wing deliver excellent stability.
- Included waterproof ESC and KS4081-04W servo provide high reliability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance. (17 included)
- Included Orion Rocket Pack2 Ni-MH battery delivers 8-minute run times.
- ESC and battery room are also compatible with Li-Po batteries.
- Optional parts are available to install for even higher levels of performance.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-colored printed body (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Vortex WP Brush 45A (waterproof, heatsink, forward/brake/reverse)
- 7.2V-1800mAh Ni-MH battery Orion Rocket Pack2
- AC charger
- Hexagonal wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Required for operation
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
|Length||365mm (393mm with wing)|
|Height||121mm (147mm with wing)|
|Tread (F/R)||220mm / 214mm|
|Tire(F/R)||87 x 32mm / 87 x 42mm|
|Gear Ratio||8.24 : 1|
|Motor||20-turn 540-type [G2X]|
|R/C System||Syncro KT231P |