This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 August, 2016.
Kyosho Mini-Z MF-015 Chassis Set Ferrari F10 Fernando Alonso
Realistic form combines with easy and safe 2.4GHz control!
Chase mode feature boosts racing action! Compatible with optional gyro!
- Zero point factory setting of steering neutral delivers superior straight line running. Timing of reverse control can be adjusted.
- Deeper mounting of rear suspension spring delivers lower spring tension and improved mechanical grip.
- Detailed scale features include pre-painted driver helmet graphics, front wing and under body design.
- Bevel-type gears realize stable cornering. Also includes 4-types of pinion gears for custom racecourse settings.
- Features ASF 2.4GHz R/C system that removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models. **Transmitter is sold separately.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- Shipped in standard setup. Change to Chase Mode with the push of a single button. Other setting changes can be made by using I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately).
- LED indicator shows power status.
- Removable clear resin bumper.
About the Chase mode function.
“Chase mode” functions to limit power output to 70% of full throttle. When the moment comes to attack, a push of the 3rd channel button on the transmitter increases power output to 100% for 3-second burst of speed. This enables greater driving control and also adds the excitement of overtaking duels so drivers can enjoy nose to tail racing battles. Also, the number of power boosts can be set to apply a handicapping system to level the playing field for drivers of different experience levels. At the time of shipment, the overtake function is set to a maximum of 5 times per race.
How to activate the Chase mode
At the time of shipment, the MF-015 with Chase mode is set with its standard 100% power output setting. The Chase mode is activated simply by pressing and holding down the pairing button.
How does the Chase mode Handicap System Work?
The number of 3-second Chase mode speed bursts of 100% power output that can be used is able to be limited for each race. Depending on the driver’s skill level, the number of Chase mode speed bursts can be set higher or lower, and therefore apply a handicapping system for the race. Drivers of any skill or confidence level can compete effectively and enjoy racing with this handicap system.
(Requires optional No.82080/I.C.S. USB adapter and PC to change handicap settings).
< Number of speed bursts for each Handicap Classes >
|●Chase mode Legend||1 times|
|●Chase mode Champ||3 times|
|●No Handicap||5 times|
|●Handicap +1||6 times|
|●Handicap +2||7 times|
|●Handicap +3||8 times|
|●Handicap +4||9 times|
|●Handicap +5||10 times|
|●Handicap +6||15 times|
|●Handicap +MAX||250 times|
The number of speed bursts in Chase mode is counted from when the chassis power is switched on until it is switched off. Each time the chassis power is switched on, the number of speed bursts enabled is reset allowing the handicap to be applied at the start of each race.
< Chassis Set Contents >
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-painted plastic body complete with graphics.
- Black main chassis
- X Speed Mini-Z Motor V
- High grip tires (F/40°, R/20°)
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Removable clear bumper (IC Tag can be installed)
- Pinion gear tool
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
< Required for operation >
- 3-channel transmitter for MINI-Z compatible with ASF 2.4GHz <Recommended: Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82012) or compatible ASF 3-channel KO transmitter> or Perfex KT-18 transmitter (If not using the Chase mode)
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- Batteries for transmitter <For EX-5UR (recommended transmitter): AA-size alkaline batteries x 8>
- I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
- **Note: Overtake function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but is not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters. Also, the 2-channel KT-18 transmitter can be used without Chase Mode.
|Tread (F/R)||68mm / 66mm|
|Tire(F/R)||Φ27×14 mm / Φ27×16 mm|
|Gear Ratio||7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1|
|Motor||X Speed Mini-Z Motor V|
No crystals needed! 2.4GHz system blocks interference.
Using 2.4GHz frequency, the transmitter and chassis automatically lock on to open bands with the 2.4GHz ASF system. Realizes a stable environment without interference so you can have confidence in your radio system's response. Allows up to 40 cars to be raced at the same time. Simple pairing process (registering transmitter with the chassis) also enables a single transmitter to be used with multiple chassis. The next generation of proportional radio control systems starts here.
*Set does not include Transmitter.