This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 November, 2016.
LRP ZR.32 Spec. 4 Pullstart Nitro Engine
The LRP ZR.32 Spec.4 Pullstart is based upon the very popular ZR.32. In order to be able to again increase the enormous power of the 32 cubic monster, we build in a completely new constructed carburettor that has an additional notch for improved adjustability and that provides an even more efficient fuel-air mixture.
This leads besides an improved idle speed setting, also to better responsiveness and more torque. The already known Heavy-Duty CoolDown- Max cylinder head provides sufficient cooling for this power unit.
- Massive Big Block size - You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more dis-placement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb 3 15S-2 carburettor - Flow optimised carburettor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time.
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- 5+1 Ports
- Standard burn room - Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod. Especially adjusted for .32 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
.32 (5.24 ccm)
XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 with 9mm venturi