This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 February, 2018.
Summit 1/10 4WD Monster Truck
When the trail gets tough, you can count on Summit to pull through. The Traxxas Summit offers versatility, durability, and off-road capability greater than any other 4WD monster truck. Our engineers packed Summit with high-tech innovations like our transmitter-operated high/low transmission and remote-locking front and rear differentials. Summit generates massive torque from the giant 775 Titan®motor while the rugged ExoCage™ keeps Summit safe on the trail. These are just some of the weapons in Summit’s off-road arsenal. When you drive a Summit, no stream is too big, no trail is too tough, and no hill is out of reach.
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-Channel transmitter and 5-channel receiver
- Innovative T-Lock™ remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
- Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 first gear ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 second gear ratio for trail speed
- 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
- ExoCage™ body adds real-rock-rig style and functional protection
- Rugged 3.8" Geode™ wheels with beadlock-style sidewall protectors mount securely to aluminum 17mm hex hubs
- Massive 7" Canyon AT™ extreme-terrain tires with soft inserts generate awesome off-road grip
Only Summit™ gives you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear right from the transmitter. No need to break from the action to swap gears or install locking parts. Tear up the trail in "high range" with a 25:1 ratio for dirt-slinging speed. When the terrain turns technical, drop it into "low range" for a 70:1 ratio and unreal climbing torque. For the ultimate in climbing traction, flip the T-Lock switch to lock the front differential. Need even more grip? Activate the rear T-Lock diff for fully-loaded 4WD power no matter which tire is gripping or slipping.
No need to head for the garage when the sun goes down; Summit lights up the night with an integrated LED illumination system. Four bright white LEDs blaze the trail ahead, while six red LEDs show where Summit's been. The LEDs are integrated into the bumpers for durability and convenience, and the chassis-mounted wiring harness eliminates the possibility of tangles and hooked wires.
Summit gets its spin from the largest motor of any electric monster truck, the Titan® 775. This massive mill is equipped with a fan-cooled armature for nonstop off-road adventure, and an extra wrap of steel around the can for maximum magnetic field strength—that means more torque to tame the trail and conquer any climb. Designed by Traxxas, the EVX-2 features three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low-voltage detection for compatibility with LiPo battery packs, and patented Traxxas high-current battery connectors. Throttle control comes from an EVX-2™ electronic speed control, a heavy-duty powerhouse that can handle up to 16.8 volts to give Summit extreme trail-conquering torque. And if that trail is wet, muddy or even covered in snow, it's no problem. Waterproof electronics let Summit operate worry-free in conditions that sideline other monster trucks.
Summit lets you choose the performance you want!
Select the right Traxxas iD battery to fit your needs from the options below
5800mAh 2S LiPo
7600mAh 2S LiPo
*Runtimes are estimates; actual runtime will vary due to operating conditions and driving style.
Choose your charging option with Summit!
Traxxas iD Auto Battery Identification makes charging simple
|Charging Amperage||4-amp||12-amp |
Optional telemetry components let you monitor your model's speed,
temperature, and other parameters from your Android or Apple iOS device
- Transmitter-operated remote locking differentials (patent pending)
- Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission
- Titan® 775 motor
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter and micro receiver
- 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs
- Industry's first dual-CV telescoping half shafts
- Geode™ rims and Canyon AT™ tires
- ExoCage™ body
- 10-LED light system
- Specially tuned long-travel suspension
MODEL 56076-4: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Drive® with TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system, waterproof electronics with EVX-2™ Electronic Speed Control, and ExoCage™ painted body.